The Northwave Celsius Arctic 2 GTX winter boot is constructed to withstand the most extreme weather conditions winter has to offer. Warm and waterproof and made with the Gore-Tex® membrane that guarantees total protection against water, wind and snow, while still delivering extremely good breathability.
- Jaws carbon reinforced sole for superb grip and stiffness when pedalling
- Thermowelded upper without stitching for great comfort
- Top of the range Gore-Tex® Koala membrane for extreme protection against the cold
- Speed Lace System with 'cut to length' laces + Power Strap
- Temperature range: -25°/+5° C
- Weight: 480 grams
Made with thermoplastic material enriched with carbon powder and a natural rubber tread for a great lightness and maximum grip even on the most challenging descents.
Speed Lace Closing System
The Speed Lace closing system allows a perfect sealing of the foot, while providing excellent speed and functionality: lock and release in a few gestures.